We did it! We won Reader’s Choice Award for Favorite Event Photographer in Canada 2014! We couldn’t have done it without all of our amazing clients and all of your votes! We love what we do, and we are so grateful for all the support we receive. THANK YOU!
A business relationship can be just like any other relationship in life. Some are exciting, others just work, and the great ones are cherished. Here are six tips on how to fall in love with your event photographer.
- Fall in love for the right reasons Don’t let celebrity names and fancy websites distract you from looking at the quality of the work. You want the best, so take your time to find it
- Take the plunge! You never know where it will go unless you ask for a quote
- Speak from the heart. Communicate clearly what it is you’re looking for
- Make a habit of laughing together whenever you can. Most situations are not as bleak as they appear to be when you approach them with humour.
- Give things time. You may need to try a few photographers before you find the one that’s right for you
- Celebrate! If you found ‘the one’, cherish and celebrate!