This was such a fun event to capture: the Beamdog’s Adventure Y Launch Party in Edmonton last summer! No wonder that our friends at Site 6 Events won the 2016 Canadian Event Industry Award for Best Brand or Product Launch for this project.
The media launch and unveiling of Siege of Dragonspear for Beamdog, a prominent Edmonton game developer, was held at the Art Gallery of Alberta on July 9th of 2015. Code-named Adventure Y, the game resurrects the 18-year-old video game franchise “Baldur’s Gate” which has a loyal and dedicated world-wide fan base.
Do you have an exciting project coming up? We’d love to hear about it! Click here to connect.
Leblond Studio Team:
- Photographer: Bruce Clarke
- Post-Production – Technical: Rich Akitt
- Post-Production – Creative: Stef Leblond
- Logistics: Marie-eve McDonaugh
- Venue: Art Gallery of Alberta
- Catering: Zinc Catering
- Custom chocolate favours: JACEK Chocolate Couture
- Rentals (decor): Site 6 Events
- Rentals (wine barrels): Special Event Rentals
- Rentals (lanterns): ID Bohemia
- Rentals (linens): Dress My Day
- Lighting: Vince Burwash from Keylite Design
- AudioVisual: FrischkornMEDIACO
- Food Truck: Moose on the Run
- Printing & Signage: Grafik Portables, eXtension Concepts, Westkey Graphics
- Transport: Greater Edmonton Taxi, ETS
- Guest Accommodation: Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel
- Generator services: Patcher Energy Management